Features and Benefits of IP Network Cameras
IP Network Cameras are a new technology in cameras that combine analog camera with IP video technology and powerful web server. This means that you can see remote videos on your desktop transmitted through IP network. It has all the functions of the analog camera and the videos are compressed and encrypted along with the audio signals with the help of its build in processor and web server. The users can use the standard PC browsers to visit the IP network cameras, monitor, manage and store the video image.
IP Network cameras are used in big departmental stores, food chains, malls, factory, work shop and many other public places to keep a check of the activities. Some of their features are listed down below:
Features of IP Network Camera:
- High performance and powerful media processor.
- Highly sensitive CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) sensors.
- Optimized MJPEG video compression for high definition images.
- Multiple user management and password definition.
- Embedded web server for user’s convenience.
- Alarm for motion detection.
- Supports a number of network protocol such as TCP/IP, SMTP, UDP, Dynamic DNS, SNTP, DNS Client, DHCP, BOOTP, SNMP, FTP, etc.
- Supports LAN, internet and DDNS analysis.
Benefits of IP Network Camera:
- It is easy to save, search, analyze and edit videos using the PC. The video feed can also be checked remotely from anywhere using a tablet or Smartphone.
- It is cost effective if used in large scale systems and public places. It involves simple installation as power can be conveyed to the cameras without requiring any specific cable supply.
- It supports Multi-Protocol including TCP or IP, HTTP and SMTP. Due to this, images are automatically sent whenever the camera is triggered.
- It provides dynamic DNS function which makes it convenient to be used in conditions with ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) and IP change.
- It has many attractive features which the analog cameras do not have.
- It can capture images at very high pixel count as compared to the analog cameras. One megapixel image sensor can capture about one million pixels.
- The videos and images can be stored on a variety of mediums including PC, network attached storage systems, etc. The images do not degrade however long they are stored.
AvaLAN Wireless is a prominent Developer and Manufacturer of Industrial Wireless Radios And Cryptographic Technology. Its offered products include Outdoor Wireless Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet Bridge, Wireless Ethernet Extender, 900 Mhz Ethernet Bridge, etc. Its products are widely demanded by surveillance video, access control, industrial automation, remote sensing and remote control markets. To know more, check us out at http://avalanwireless.com/.