Effective Wireless Access Control Systems for your Assets
The alarming crime rates have put immense responsibility on each company to make some efforts for securing themselves and their valuables. The police departments can catch the culprits but as they say, ‘prevention is always better than cure’. We, on our part, should take certain measures that keep our belongings safe. Installing a Wireless Access Control System at the workplaces is a very effective way of keeping our assets away from those who are not authorized to access it.
To decide what would be the most effective Wireless Access Control System for your valuables, take a look at some of the following points.
- Excellent connectivity with the command center - It is important that the Wireless Access Control System sends real time notifications to the command center whenever access has been granted or denied. The on-site activities should be reported swiftly to the control room. The excellence of the wireless system will allow the user to take immediate preventive actions.
- Alarm systems - If anyone has forcefully accessed the door, the alarm should immediately go off. Apart from intrusions, the Wireless Access Control System should also send alerts if the door is opened for longer period than the configured one. If the battery of the system is low, it should be immediately reported so that there’s no scope for loopholes.
- Manage a large number of users - The doors might be accessed by several people at the workplaces. The Wireless Access Control System should be capable of holding a large user database. It should further have the option of customized settings in case of guests or visitors.
- Access Schedules - The cardholders usually access the doors in certain time periods or days. The security system should record these schedules. There should be specific notifications if the place has been accessed beyond the routine timings.
- Cost effectiveness - A good Wireless Access Control System operates either on batteries or it is even better if there is no requirement of power supply at the door. The systems should fit to the doors easily, without involving any replacements for the existing locks. These systems provide better security and eliminate the need of wiring altogether.
The wireless technology used for Wireless Access Control Systems empowers the user to restrict access to their coveted and valuable resources. So if your assets also require such safety measures, make an easy online purchase for Wireless Access Control Systems.